The L(or R) button is the only button you need, everything else is on the touch screen.
Select will reset and rerandomize the game.
- Tap L to swap the screens.
- On Main Screen, Hold L and drag the pen to move the view. This can also be done with the d-pad.
- On the minimap, just touch the screen or drag
around to shift the view.
- Selecting/Moving units
- Touch a unit to select him, drag a box around several units to select them all.
- Touch anywhere on the screen other than units/buildings to move the selected units there.
- On the minimap screen, hold L and drag a box to select multiple units.
- On the minimap screen, hold L and touch a
location to make units move there.
- Send workers near trees or gold mines to make them gather resources.
- Send workers near newly placed buildings to make them build them.
- In Defensive mode, workers will work on whatever is nearest them, and not stop working even if attacked.
- In Offensive mode, workers will prefer attacking and repairing buildings over working.
- If you have workers selected(you start with 2), you'll see two icons on the right side. Drag the House(H) icon to the left and onto the field to build a house, same for the Barracks(B).
- Houses cost 125 wood and 125 gold, Barracks cost 75 of each, and towers cost 25 of each.
- Houses produce more workers, select a house
and touch the W icon to make one.
- Barracks produce infantry, archers, and
- Unit Groups
- There are 9 slots for remembering/setting active groups.
- Have a group of units or a building selected, tap an empty slot at the top left you want to assign it to.
- Tap the number again to reselect those units.
- Tap it with the group already selected to center the screen to their location.
- Hold the number for a half second to erase the grouping.